The Momma Blogger Glow Stick ideas:
Get creative with your glow sticks.
- They can be used in so many ways other than bracelets.
- You can loop them together and make a garland out of them for a nighttime party.
- You can take a paper tube and cut a design into it and insert one of two sticks and tape construction paper to the ends to make a nice decoration.
- You can put them into an empty clean milk jug and use as a nightlight or to line the walkway.
- Loop a couple of them together to make a headband.
- Loop two of them together and repeat several times to play nighttime ring-toss.
- Insert a glow stick into a balloon for many ideas.
- I mean really the ideas that you and your children can come up with for glow sticks are endless.
What can you think up. Feel free to share your glow stick ideas with us.