Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm back

Hi everyone! I used to run the blog "Jo's Blog Spot" perhaps you've heard of it? If you haven't you can check out my old writings here www.jo-mom-of-3.blogspot.com . When I first started my blog I was so sure my life was pretty much in a flow..same routine and same things happening..very few surprises. But that isn't the way life goes and so my life had many surprises. With those changes I thought I lost my lust for blogging...but I hadn't just lost the flare for that blog but I'm back now and hopefully better than ever. I am the same person with the same thoughts and opinions but was in much need of a name change for my blog. So I hope you will follow my blog and keep interest. If at any time anyone wants me to post anything....reviews, recipes, freebies...anything that may interest you...just drop me an email and let me know. (joricker@hotmail.com) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...