Saturday, October 8, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions








As a BzzAgent I get to try lots of new things for free.  I recently got to try Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin.  I got to try the Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser and the Skin Daily Moisturizer.  I absolutely love the Facial Cleanser and plan to buy it in the future...but it can be used on more than just your face. Any place on your body your experiencing a breakout or dried out skin I recommend using this on.  It really works and since its 99% Natural and soap free its very gentle on your skin.  There are many items available in the Natural Solutions Sensitive Skin lines.  I let you in on what they are and how much your looking to pay but I'm telling you if every product was as good as the Facial Wash, it will be well worth the money. The Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser (which I mentioned) is in a large 6 oz bottle and is $9.99.  But they also have Daily Moisturizer, Eye Cream, and Night Cream which are all $14.99.  If you want to know more follow them on facebook at www.facebook.com/burtsbees .

2 comments:

  1. I tried the burts bees you gave me, it immediately helped the itch from my atop dermatitis! I can't thank you enough! I have a few coupons for it and I think I will pick some up on my next shopping trip! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that they were able to help you. I thought they might. I love it when products can be used for more than what they were intended for.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...