For those of you who prefer hardcover books, we offer them on our site at a 50-66% publisher direct discount. They have many titles to choose from each one teaching a lesson. I choose the book Howard B. Wigglebottom learns its OK to back away.
I was quite impressed with this book. Although they are geared towards the 4-8 year old range, I read this story out loud to children ages 2-10 and not one of them interrupted or got up and walked away in the middle. When we were done reading the story, I asked the children what they learned from the book. I think the best answer I received was that when you feel yourself getting angry its OK to stop what your doing and walk away, get happy again then deal with the problem with a calmer you. They all got the moral to the story. To me this was quite impressive. They all asked me to read it again.
I took them to the website and allowed them to play with all the games and fun activities. I really like this site because it teaches the children to act in a positive way in not so positive situations, and without telling them they are doing things wrong (self-esteem booster!). I recommend that all children and parents who are having a struggle in their lives with any of the things mentioned in this line of books to check out the books.
Here is your chance to win one of the Howard B. Wigglebottom Books (Autographed) . Contest will end November 1st at 6 PM (EST). This Giveaway/Contest is open to US and Canada Residents. Please use separate posts with each entry so everything you do counts. Also please remember to leave your email address so I can reach you at the end of the Giveaway.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG AND ENTERING.
- Go to http://www.wedolisten.org and let me know which book you would love to win for your family.
- Post this giveaway to Facebook (please leave your facebook name so we can check)
- Post this giveaway to Google+ (please leave a link so we can check)
- Post this giveaway to Twitter (can be done once a day) (please leave a link so we can check)
- Post this giveaway to a giveaway site (leave link so we can check) or email this giveaway to someone and place email@example.com as the BCC in the email (so we can check)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog (please leave link so we can check)
- Follow my blog
*I was supplied with a free book to help facilitate this review. The thoughts and opinions in this review are that of my own and are honest*