Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Amazon Baby gift Registry




When I was setting up my Baby gift Registries I registered for the only one I could think of (Walmart). And then I signed up for my friend's registry (Tiny Tillia).  Both were very limited on baby products and I was sitting here thinking of a registry that could cover more ground and couldn't think of one.  Then I was told about Amazon Baby Gift Registry. It's easy to set up your registry and they have practically everything you can think of.  After you register, simply search for the products you want, then click add to registry and click baby registry then it gives you suggestions of other like items you may want to add as well.  If your a first time mom or just don't know where to begin they offer a Jumpstart tool which will show you 15 registry essentials to consider, showing the most popular items from  bottles to swings to car seats. Then 30 days before your event date you get a 10% discount on everything on your registry too.  Another thing I like about this registry is that if you get more items than you need or if you decide you don't like the item after you receive it there are no worry because Amazon offers Free 365-Day Returns. All you have to do is visit the online returns center to get a prepaid mailing label. All eligible baby product(s) in new and unopened condition received within 365 days from date of delivery will get a full refund.  I think I'm going to like my Amazon baby gift registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...