Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kroger’s The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies


I recently got to try Kroger’s The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies.  They are supposed to taste like Mom or Grandma's homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies.  First I noticed the texture.  They aren't a soft cookie or a hard cookie.  I was used to a softer cookie growing up, but the texture of this cookie made it perfect for milk dunking because its soft enough to absorb some milk but not soft enough to crumble in the milk.

Next thing I noticed was taste. Yup, tastes very similar to home baked cookies. I was surprised by this because many claim to have he homemade taste but they always fail to meet that expectation by being too sweet.  This cookie also has just the right amount of  chocolate chips.  Not too little but not overpowering, either.

 So, overall, while Kroger’s The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies let me down in appearance and texture, it made up for it in taste.

Disclaimer: I was provided with a sample because I'm a bzzagent to help facilitate my review.  No other compensation was received.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...