Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™



I recently got to try Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dog food.  I tried it on Thanksgiving.  After I put it in their dishes, I questioned myself on why I was trying a new food on a day the dogs would obviously be crazed by all the home cooked smells, but was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.   I filled the dogs bowl with this while they were outside.  When they came back in, the rushed to the kitchen.  I thought they were there to attempt to beg table scraps.  Can you believe they smelled the Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dog food and was racing to their dish, not the table scraps?  The younger dog chowed every piece, while the older dog separated the pieces, she didn't seem to like a certain shape.  


Here is a little about Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ :
  •  Features fresh chicken as the 1st ingredient not a filler first
  • Contains fruits and vegetables, including cranberries, without corn or artificial colors
  • Noticeably improves your dog’s skin and coat


Before I go, I also want to mention petmd.com/mybowl, a partnership between Hill's and petMD.com that helps pet owners make better food choices for their dogs.

Disclaimer: I received a free 4 lb bag of Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ as part of being a bzzagent to help in the review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of PetMD.com but I'm glad you posted a link, I'll have to look into them! This is a great review - I wonder if my dogs will like Science Diet. My cats liked their food but one of my dogs is picky.

    I'm following you from the Mama-Press blog hop, keep posting great reviews like this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...