Thursday, December 15, 2011

Build-A-Bear Promotions







If you visit  http://play.buildabear.com/, your child can create their own Holiday wish list with one of Santa's elves LIVE and tell them what they want for Christmas!  Also if your looking for a good deal, Build-A-Bear Workshop has you covered thru 12/18 by offering a special deal: Any Animal plus Outfit for only $24.99 (USD).  That's a great way to stretch your buck while getting the perfect gift that will last a lifetime.


They say that the Build-A-Bears make great gifts for anyone, which I didn't believe at first but do now, and after you read this real life experience you will too.  I was over helping my friend pack (actually just keeping her company since I'm in my third trimester and she didn't want me to stress) so she could move to live with her hubby.  They are newly weds and he is in the Navy and is stationed a few states over.  Anyways, her daughter fell back on the bed and hit , what I thought was just a regular stuffed teddy in a sailor suit, obviously a gift from her new hubby.  The bear, in his voice, said "I love you Wifey". While my friend got slightly emotional, her daughter turned around and looked at the teddy and said "I love you too Daddy".  With an accidental press of a button inside a teddy bear, a family was reminded of someone they love most who is far away.  They will all be reunite soon, but until then, Daddy and Hubby's voice is inside that teddy to remind them that he loves them all very much. 


Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win a Build-A-Bear Workshop gift card in exchange for this post.  No monetary exchange took place. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...