Sunday, December 11, 2011

The slice™ Safety Cutter

I recently got to test the Slice Safety Cutter.  I love it.  It's great for clipping coupons, scrap booking, opening taped packages, trimming wrapping paper, removing shrink wrap, and working on kids projects.  This is just what I tried it on, I'm sure there are many other uses for it.  I loved it most for wrapping the kids Christmas presents.  It made even cuts every time and didn't pucker or rip the paper the way some other cutter do.  Since I didn't have to open scissors or get out a blade or anything like that, it cut the time it took to wrap the presents down by a lot.  I kept it handy when looking thru the Sunday coupon insert and used it to slice out the coupons with ease.  You can press it right against your finger and pull and it won't slice your finger (yes I actually tried to cut my finger with it), which makes it great for kids to use as well.  The only thing I would mention is that you should have a piece of cardboard or something under the area your cutting or else you may scratch your table.  Other than that this little tool is great.  And I do mean it's little...just look.

















Some features on The slice Safety Cutter include:

  • Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
  • Stays sharp and never rusts
  • Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
  • Finger-Friendly™ Design
  • For left- and right-handers
  • Affordable price at just $5.99
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from the Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop and followed you.
    Please visit my blog at http://dreesthings.blogspot.com/ to follow back.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. headed there now...thank you Dree

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop!!

    Gina
    http://ramblesbygina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please note that I'm following you from my other Google profile http://www.blogger.com/profile/14518589760310702529 because blogger won't let me follow anymore from this one. It says I'm following too many.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...