Saturday, March 10, 2012

Natural House










Natural House provides a natural way to keep your house cleaner, longer.  I have seen those products that you use it one time and it continue to clean for up to so many days, but I haven't seen a natural product that claimed to the same until Natural House.  I had the chance to review Trashy, Flushy, and Sinky.  I thought the trio worked well.  It cleaned the areas I used them in with little ease.  I think that is because Flushy and Sinky have foaming power.  You add the packet to the sink (for the Sinky), and the toilet (For the Flushy) and watch it foam up, then you clean as usual and rinse.  It doesn't smell bad either, has a unique, clean smell about it.  This is how Natural House says it works (in their own words). 


"Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.  Our cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment! "
You can follow them on Twitter and on Facebook too.  If you are interested, you can purchase Natural House Products by clicking here to order directly from the Natural House site.  Or by clicking here to order from Amazon, a good option for those who use Amazon Free Super Saver Shipping or Amazon Prime.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...