Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anytime Costumes




I recently got to review a girl's costume, from Anytime Costumes, which was great timing because one of my daughter's was about to have a birthday (she turned 3) so I thought what's better than to make her a princess for her special day!  So I looked through all the girl's costumes.  I was impressed with their selection.  They had several to choose from and they have it nicely organized into categories.  I settled on a Princess Dress, Disney's Tangled, Rapunzel Dress to be exact.  I remember seeing it in stores and it was so pricey.  But on anytimecostume.com, I found the dress for a more affordable price of $29.99 when it usually retails for around $36.99.  You could use that saved money to get accessories.  After I told them which costume I liked, shipping was fast.  The costume is just as it appears on the site and when I put the costume on the Birthday Girl it looked just as it did in the picture on the site.

If we didn't like it, however, all was not lost, because they have an awesome return policy.  The package we received arrived with a full sheet and detailed instructions on how to obtain Free Size and Product Exchanges and also how to get Product Returns without Replacements or Exchanges.  There is a whole list of reasons to return including my favorite reason, "Didn't like the way it looked on me!".  If your not shopping for a princess for Halloween this year, that's fine, they have more Halloween costumes available and I'm sure you will find what fits your needs.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...