It seems to me that blowing bubbles is one of those fun warm weather things that never grows old no matter what your age. It used to be we could just blow standard little round bubbles and that was a blast. Then they changed the size and shape of the wand, making the bubbles bigger, smaller, longer, ect. Then someone had the idea to scent the bubbles...that was fun too. But now Crayola has thought to color the bubbles. These bubbles are available in a 3 pack and contain the bright colors of "purple pizzazz," "fuschia" and "unmellow yellow". Playing with colored bubbles can be a little messy but totally fun and completely washable. Just remember to wear play clothes and only blow these bubbles outside. The color rubs right off your skin and clothes may need to be washed twice but I think it's well worth the fun. Sometimes you need to get a little messy to be totally creative. If you want even more bubbly fun then just use the Crayola Bubble Launcher with your Crayola colored bubbles. It's super simple. Just connect a bottle of colored bubbles, attach the crank handle to the launcher, turn the crank slowly and watch tons of colored bubbles float through the air.
If you want to learn more about Crayola Colored Bubbles or the Crayola Bubble Launcher (or any other Crayola Product) you can find all your information here:
- Crayola's Website http://bit.ly/CrayolaBBL
- Crayola on Facebook http://on.fb.me/CrayolaFBK
- Crayola on Twitter http://bit.ly/CrayolaTWT
- Crayola Products http://bit.ly/wHa3jJ
- Crayola on YouTube http://bit.ly/CrayolaLLC
Disclosure: “The Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles product information and gift packs have been provided by Crayola through MyBlogSpark."
Crayola through MyBlogSpark is giving one of my lucky readers there own prize pack. This prize pack will contain:
- One Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles 3-pack:
- Watch in awe as the air becomes filled with bunches of brightly colored "purple pizzazz," "fuschia" and "unmellow yellow" bubbles, bringing wonder and adventure to a day of outdoor active play.
- One Bubble Launcher:
- For an instant bubble bash, just connect a bottle of colored bubbles, attach the crank handle to the launcher, and create tons of colorful bubbles with each turn! Turn the crank slowly to create bubbles.