Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gum Brand Star Wars toothbrushes





I have talked to you in past about the GUM Brand toothbrushes.  Now they have even more to love.  They have came out with Star Wars themed toothbrushes.  Great for any child who loves Star Wars (or doesn't).  I say or doesn't there because I know very little about Star Wars yet I love the light saber toothbrush.  They sport all the same great features of the other GUM brand toothbrushes and are very afordable as well.  The characters include Anakin Skywalker™, Yoda™, Darth Vader™ and Clone Captain Rex™.


To purchase or read more about these toothbrushes please use this link.  http://www.gumbrand.com/search/?utm_source=MSN&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=GUM+Product+General&utm_term=gum+toothbrushes&utm_campaign=GUM+Branded+General+Computer&keyword=star+wars

*Disclaimer: I received samples of some of the products mentioned above in exchange for this review.  All opinions are that of my own and are not persuaded in any way.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...