Tuesday, August 14, 2012

JustEyewear.com






Recently I got to experience just what JustEyewear.com had to offer.  Since hubby tends to go through glasses faster than any kid I know I was very excited to try them.  They carry over 900 different styles to choose from.  These include big plastic frames, flex titanium, progressive lenses, Transitions, any many more styles. They are great quality and made in the United States. They are very affordable.  That's important when you are trying to replace your glasses that you need but are on a tight budget.  I ordered a pair for my husband, who has a very odd prescription (one eye is perfect vision, the other is not) and they got it right.  I had to deal with customer service tho, because I had trouble placing the order.  Customer service was very friendly and considerate and within no time the order was placed.  They also have a no questions asked 100% satisfaction refund guarantee. I was impressed with how expensive the glasses looked but how inexpensive they actually were.  Hubby was impressed that they got the script right on their first try.  So overall, my experience with justeyewear.com was a good one. 

(By the way, the pair he got from JustEyewear.com is still around and kicking, so that just goes to show that they are sturdy and of good quality.)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. So this is a little embarrassing, but I am FINALLY visiting you back from an ancient ancient blog hop. I'm really kicking myself for not getting here sooner because your blog is amazing! I'm off to enter to win some diapers from your giveaway right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine! Better late than never. I am sorry but I forgot to take down the diapers giveaway link and that one has ended but I am hoping to have a few flash giveaways posted today. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...