Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pepsi Next








As a Bzzagent, I get to try many new things.  Recently I got to try Pepsi Next.  I am always hesitant when trying sodas that claim to contain less sugar because they usually have a really nasty after taste.  Pepsi Next does not have any after taste.  It actually tastes very similar to regular Pepsi, just not as sweet.   It has 60 % less sugar, but a full cola taste.  Less sugar means less calories,so that's a good thing.  If your looking for a lower sugar soda or lower calorie soda, I think you should try Pepsi Next.


Disclosure:  I received a sample can and coupons for Pepsi Next because I'm a Bzzagent.

1 comment:

  1. Love this stuff! I'm actually sipping on some right now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...