Sunday, April 15, 2012

YesterYear Handmade Soaps



YesterYear soaps are made from all natural vegetable oils, scented with pure essential oils from plant extracts and colored with organic herbs. They use no synthetic fragrances, colorants or preservatives in any of their soap products.  The result is a gentle bar suitable for all skin types, even for those with sensitive skin.  After reading their site I found that their soap doesn't contain lye.  Lye is an irritant to the skin, so the fact that this does not contain lye is a good thing.

The handmade, hand-cut soap was so beautifully packaged that I never used the soap but rather used it for decoration on a shelf.  Each piece tho, has it's own unique scent that can be smelled even through the package.  Each smelled very clean and pleasant.  The soap in the package has a very earthy look about it.


They have several styles ans scents to choose from and for being handmade, the price isn't that bad.  In my opinion this soap would make a great gift for someone.

(From YesterYear:) "At the YesterYear Soap Company, we are preserving the timeless craft of artisan soap making. With our hand crafted soap you’ll enjoy its moisturizing, cleansing and soothing benefits- all natural soap without added chemicals, preservatives or synthetic fragrances."
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment and thank you for visiting The Momma Blogger. I love reading what my readers have to say. :) Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wish to thank you for producing this kind of a good web pages. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for visiting The Momma Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would prefer to thanks for creating such a nice site.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...