Macaroni Salad is very simple and tasty. It makes a perfect side dish to a party, Bar-B-Que, grill out, and picnic. So that is why I am sharing it with you today.
Easy Macaroni Salad
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 2 Cups mayonnaise, light or lowfat can be used if desired
- 6 Tablespoons milk
- 4 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups celery, diced or sliced thin
- 2 cups bell pepper, can use any color, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water to cool.
- In large bowl combine mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill (helps to bring out flavor).