Friday, May 25, 2012

Easy Macaroni Salad


Macaroni Salad is very simple and tasty.  It makes a perfect side dish to a party, Bar-B-Que, grill out, and picnic.  So that is why I am sharing it with you today.

Easy Macaroni Salad

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. elbow macaroni
  • 2  Cups mayonnaise, light or lowfat can be used if desired
  • 6  Tablespoons milk
  • 4  Tablespoons vinegar
  • 2  Tablespoon mustard
  • 2  teaspoon sugar
  • 1  teaspoon seasoning salt
  • 1/2  teaspoon pepper
  • 2 cups celery, diced or sliced thin
  • 2 cups bell pepper, can use any color, chopped
  • 1/2  cup onion, chopped

Directions:

  1. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water to cool.
  2. In large bowl combine mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
  3. Add macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion; toss to coat.
  4. Cover and chill (helps to bring out flavor).



4 comments:

  1. Hi I was actually feeling for this. Guess it was just the little push I needed.
    I found you on Saturday Hop, and I am following you. Please follow me back. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to give you a little nudge...I try to post simple recipes that don't take long to make. I am headed over to Puzzle Me Complete... now. Thanks for visiting my blog. If there is every anything you want to read on The Momma Blogger and you don't find it, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

      Delete
  2. Hello! Found you on the blog hop!
    Wonderful blog, enjoyed reading.
    Hope you can follow back

    http://www.countryliving-productreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krysti! Glad you have enjoyed reading my blog. I am looking through blog now. Going to leave you a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...