It's summertime. That means a lot of people on the go. I found that Fiber One Chewy Bars are a great on the go snack. They are a healthier choice than some of other on the go snacks and aren't very messy. Since they contain 20% of the daily recommended value of fiber, they are filling. Great snack for in between errands, at the park, wherever. My kid's actually tried these out as soon as we got them, on our way to run errands. These are available in Chocolate and Strawberry PB&J varieties. Both are very tasty. The Chocolate is not too chocolatey and PB&J isn't too sweet on the jelly, like some jelly snacks (in my opinion).
Here's some fast facts about Fiber One Chewy Bars.
- Fiber One Chewy bars contain 20% of the Daily Value of fiber and 10% of the Daily Value of calcium
- These 100 or 110 calorie bars contain no high fructose corn syrup, and only 7 or 8 grams of sugar
*Based upon independent taste tests, with kids aged 8-12, of Fiber One Chewy Chocolate versus Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. Quaker is a registered trademark of the Quaker Oats Company. All trademarks property of their respective owners
- According to the results of a recent taste test*, kids prefer Fiber One Chewy Chocolate bars over Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
One lucky The Momma Blogger reader will win a Fiber One Chewy Gift Pack. This gift pack will contain:
- (1) Box of Fiber One Chewy Chocolate Bars
- (1) Box of the Fiber One Chewy Strawberry PB&J Bars
- Drawstring Sack Pack
- Water Bottle
- Flexi Flyer
- Soccer Ball
- Sidewalk Chalk
To enter, please use the easy rafflecopter form below.
Disclosure: General Mills provided me with the free product, information and gift pack, through MyBlogSpark, to help in this review.