Friday, May 11, 2012

Stanley Steemer

When your spring cleaning do you do scrub your carpets to?  Have you ever used professionals do scrub them for you?  Truth is only about 19% of people ever used a professional carpet cleaning service (via a recent national poll commissioned by Stanley Steemer) .  But this year when you do your spring clean, you might want to consider using Stanley Steamer to clean your carpets.  They go beyond carpets tho.   Stanley Steemer’s expertise extends to hardwood, tile, air ducts, water damage restoration, and more.  With over 70 branches  and 220 franchise locations in 48 states, Stanley Steemer services 95% of the country.  So they are bound to have a service area near you.  


When I wrote this post it was supposed to be about Spring Cleaning and getting a deep clean on your carpets and I got to thinking.  Mother's Day is around the corner.  Is it just me, or would your kids (via the help of an adult, of course) getting your carpets scrubbed for Mother's Day be wonderful.  I would love to have nice clean carpets for Mother's Day.  We have used Stanley Steemer's once in the past and I was impressed by the in depth clean the carpets got and the one stain we had on the carpet (the kids still say "Not me" spilled the red kool-aid there, lol) was gone. Red kool aid is very hard to scrub out of the carpets, I should know I've had to before (on a side note, carpet in the dinning room is not a very good idea, in my opinion.  Sure it looks nice but oh the spills).  And the cleaning solution smelled good too and the clean fresh scent of their solution stayed for days.







Disclosure:  The gift certificate and information have been provided by Stanley Steemer through MyBlogSpark.

2 comments:

  1. Very informative indeed and I think I can use this one in the near future for I am looking for new set of skills to add in my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and for visiting The Momma Blogger. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...