Friday, May 11, 2012

Tombow Glue



Tombow Glue is perfect for crafts and scrap booking.  That is what the company claims.  I found that Tombow Glue is perfect for crafts, scrap booking, wrapping presents, make a stamp stick, resealing an envelope, kid's school projects, and probably many more helpful things.  It is  Acid-free and is ACMI Certified, so that makes it great for memory albums or  archival materials. 

First thing I used Tombow Glue on, truth be told, was something for my daughter.  She made her grandfather a house warming present at school and sealed it into and envelope and then taped it.  She then brings it home and decides she wants me to see what's inside.  I didn't want to just give her a new envelope because she carefully had decorated this one.  So I trimmed off the edge and slide it out (just to let you know she made him favor coupons, ya know good for one dusting, cat feeding, dish washing, ect.) Now I had to reseal it.  Think think..I'm out of regular tape at this point and liquid glue would be way too messy and I couldn't find my glue sticks, tho I know I have a ton of them.  Then I remembered I received the Tombow Glue, I opened it up, pull the protective strip off, ran it in the envelope edge like it were a highlighter and pushed the pieces together.  What do you know, it sealed right up and you couldn't even tell it had been opened.  Very impressed.

Other daughter wanted her project stapled and we are out of staples, out came Tombow Glue, and a little on the corner and it all stuck together. 



Add a little to the corners of photos to attach them to the albums, run a line for wrapping a present.  I think anywhere you can think to use tape of glue, you could use Tombow Glue, I'm not trying to talk this product up,  but I am very impressed by it.  When you first look at it and even touch the sticky part, you don't imagine it will be very good.  But it is. I also like that it's simple enough for the kids to use and it's not going to leave the mess liquid glue does.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...