Monday, June 4, 2012

Similac SimplySmart


Finding the right bottle is important which is why I'm glad there is a new bottle in town and I thought I had my favorite all picked out until I tried this bottle and now it's my new favorite, so much I ran out and bought a few more.  It's called Similac SimplySmart. What do I love about this bottle?  Where do I start?  The wide mouth, the small nipple, the short bottle, design on the bottle makes it easier for the baby to hold, the handy little stirrer inside the bottle, or maybe the accessory snap cap that holds enough powder to make another full bottle.  They only way they can make this bottle better is to have different colors.  This bottle is super easy to wash too.  No small pieces or parts, no hard nooks and crannies.


The Similac SimplySmart  bottle features:
  • Nipple: The naturally shaped nipple is designed to be more like mom for feeding between breast and bottle.
  • Intellivent™: This exclusive venting system is designed to minimize baby’s air intake for less fussiness and gas.
  • SmartClose™: Found only in Similac SimplySmart, the SmartClose reveals a blue shield when the top is secured to prevent leaks and assure the bottle is closed.
  • EasyMix™: This innovative mixing device is only found in Similac SimplySmart and is designed to help reduce bubbles and clumps.
  • Similac On-the-Go™ Powder Cap: A unique cap keeps powder and bottle together and holds enough powder formula for up to one 8-ounce bottle to help busy moms on the go. Cap sold separately.

Similac SimplySmart is available in 4- and 8-ounce sizes, each with a wide opening and a comfortable grip, has a variety of nipple flow rates and is BPA free.

Disclosure: I received a free Similac SimplySmart bottle compliment of the Similac brand.  No monetary exchange took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...