Monday, June 4, 2012

Veggie Patch


Veggie Patch has a variety of meatless and veggie options for your family.  Today I am going to tell you about three options they have.  Those three are the Meatless Meatballs, the Chick'n Nuggets, and the Spinach Nuggets.


The Spinach Nuggets are for those who like the taste of Spinach.  I love spinach, but the kids not so much.  The Spinach Nuggets are pressed spinach rolled in a breading, similar to that you find on any nuggets.  I tried the Spinach Nuggets plain, then dipped in ranch, then dipped in honey mustard.  I loved all three.  Like I just said the Spinach Nuggets are for those who like the taste of spinach.



The Chick'n Nuggets are meatless, meaning they aren't made of chicken, but you couldn't tell it from the taste.  They tasted like regular chicken nuggets just had more......flavor, seasoning, something....I just know it wasn't a bad thing and the kids sure loved them too.



Now on to the family (and friend) favorite of the three we have tried.  The Meatless Meatballs.  I made my meatless sauce like I usually did and then added the cooked Meatless Meatballs and served it.  I didn't tell anyone that they were meatless.  We had a friend over for lunch that day and no one in my household nor the friend could tell they were meatless.  They all asked me if I added more seasoning.  I said no.  They asked if I used a different kind of meat.  I said no meat (well I didn't lie).  Finally they asked what was up with my meatballs..they were more flavorful.  I said well they are veggie...They are Meatless Meatballs.  None of them could believe it.  They are now a regular in my household.  They are healthy and good for you and it's just one of those things you need to try to believe.





Here are some links to help you find information about Veggie Patch:
Website: http://www.veggiepatch.com/
Store Locator: http://www.veggiepatch.com/store-locator-search
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EatVeggiePatch


Disclaimer:  Veggie Patch send me free product to help in writing my review.  No other compensation was received.  All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

2 comments:

  1. What a clever move, not telling anyone they were meatless until they tried 'em! These sound delicious, and what a healthy alternative. I will be looking for these on my next trip to the grocery store! Thanks Momma :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found these in the natural food isle of out local Kroger. Use the store locator above to find yours. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...