Monday, August 27, 2012

Dr. Max Powers Stretch mark treatment cream





Dr. Max Powers Stretch mark treatment cream has been formulated to provide nutrients and vitamins to skin that will promote elasticity and collagen.  This will help prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks mainly associated with increases in size.

The site says: Key Benefits of the Stretch Mark Treatment
  • Preventative and reductive effects in the appearance of visible scar tissue
  • Increases elasticity prior to workouts
  • Organic Ingredients - Hypoallergenic
  • Promotes collagen production

2oz. is $14.99 and it is safe for women and pregnant mothers.  With that said...the question remains what did I think of it.  Well I'll tell you.  I haven't noticed any reduction in the visibility of my stretch marks but my husband says he has.  It doesn't take much product at all to cover any area, a little goes a long way.  It does make my skin feel different after use and I think that if I continue using it, based off my opinion and my husband it may just change the look of my stretch marks.  The only thing I have noticed so far is the color of the marks are more uniform now so I guess that's a start.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...