Monday, August 27, 2012

Footminders




I have been looking for new insoles for my shoes for a while.  I was completely excited to get chosen to review Footminders.  First thing I had to do to review these insoles was to take a good look at my feet and the shoes I wear most and choose a style.  I never knew the styles between a casual and a comfort insole were so different.





So this is what I had to choose from.  The Casual is for men’s & women’s low-heeled  slip-on shoes, including moccasins (not what I thought).  The Comfort is for ace-up shoes, athletic footwear, work boots and hiking boots and the Catwalk is for ladies’ fashion footwear with medium to high heels such as pumps, sandals and boots.  I realized I need the Comfort insoles.  I am glad I read what each was for or I would have ended up with the Casuals.  When I first open my insoles the first thing I noticed was how supportive the insole was before I inserted it into the shoe.  The insole has score marks on the underside to make sure you get the perfect fit.  Just cut to your size and insert.





I admit, the new insoles took some getting used to.  My foot is mostly flat with a very low arch.  The insole made my arch a little higher and added more support where I needed it.  The result was sore calves.  But that just meant they were working.  On day 3 of using the new insoles I noticed that my calves weren't as sore and that I could leave my shoes on longer without pain.  I now love the way the insoles make my feet feel.  I can now take my long walks without being so sore.  There is still some foot pain but these insoles helped reduces it tremendously.  That is what I was hoping for.  You can see how sturdy these insoles are by just looking at them.  Since they are so sturdy, I think this pair will last me a while to come.  By the way, my favorite part of these insoles....the arch.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...