Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pure Aloe Face Treatment




Pure Aloe Face Treatment from Made from Earth that is a Organic Facial Cream.  

This Aloe Vera Skin Treatment should be used for healing the skin from the effects of daily sun exposure. It is the most potent and natural form of aloe vera you can buy in a jar. Deeply moisturizes skin, while the aloe releases enzymes and natural vitamins into your skin. Treatment is recommended for use two to three times per week.Made from Earth recommends keeping both aloe products in the refrigerator for a ‘cooling’ effect on the skin, as well as increasing the shelf life of the product. (Straight from Made from Earth)
 So when I got my jar, straight into the fridge it went.  I continued on with my day and after my day was over I decided I would try it.  I don't burn, thankfully, but my skin does get the warm touch to it after having a day outside in the sun.  I put the cream on my face according to the directions: apply a small amount and massage into the skin.  First let me say you do get the cooling affect.  Aloe has a natural cooling affect but keeping it in the fridge cools it a lot more.  If you felt hot before you will feel hot no longer.  I was expecting a very greasy aftermath but after it was all massaged in it didn't feel too greasy.  You could tell something was applied but it was a very light feel.  I would have to say it did deeply moisturize my skin as promised.  It didn't overly moisturize though.  

Here is what Pure Aloe Face Treatment from Made from Earth contains:
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Rooibos Tea Extract, Emulsifying Wax NF, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Olive Oil, Palm Stearic Acid, Organic Jojoba Oil, Avocado, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Black Willowbark Extract, Rosemary Oleoresin, Neem Oil.
If you want to learn more about Pure Aloe Face Treatment please visit: http://www.madefromearth.com/content/pure-aloe-vera-skin-treatment


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...