Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Steps4Kids Learn to draw DVD





Does your child want to learn to draw but is clueless on where to begin and your not sure how to help them?  Many parents face this when your children spark creativity where you never excelled.  That is why I am glad there are DVD and projects for such kids.  Today I am telling you about Steps4Kids to Draw DVD.  It runs approximately 90 minutes and  uses video modeling to teach children (or any other viewer) how to draw over 40 items ranging from shapes (simple shapes) to more difficult items such as animals, a bike, and more!  We tried out this DVD and first thing I am going to tell you is you do need your DVD remote to use this DVD.   You need it to guide through the "lessons", without it you can't get paste the first screen.  Secondly, the kids had a blast trying out this DVD and now my three year old can draw quite well.  It is a fun DVD to check out if your children are looking to learn how to draw.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...