Saturday, September 8, 2012

Creativity for Kids



One of the most fun parts of blogging is hosting parties for products...having a reason to throw a get together and have fun.  This time it was a party for my girls and a lot of their friends.  It was Creativity for Kids and there was something for everyone.   My kids are very creative and I try to nurture that creativity and help it grow.  This was a fun way to do just that.  I was going to serve foods and drinks at this party but after receiving the kits, there would be no time for food.  I did serve drinks for those who wanted it but for the most part my girls and their friends sat out in the grass and did projects all afternoon.  There was tons for them to do: fashionista books, bracelet making, popcap necklaces, headbands, shrinky dinks, pop up books, glitter art and they even got to decorate their own purses and wallets.  They had fun creating and I loved seeing what they created and had a blasting helping them out.  I think the most fun was the popcap necklaces.  All of these fun things came from Faber-Castell.








Disclosure:  I received a party kit to help me host this party for the girls.  All thoughts and opinions are that of my own and are not persuaded in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...