Saturday, September 29, 2012

Packaways Boxes






Packaways are brightly colored packing/storage boxes that are strong, durable and easy to use.  To use a Packaways box simply open the box and push down on the bottom panel and slide it into place.  Your box is not ready to use.  To collapse the box, just flip over the box and push on the bottom panel (inward) and the box collapses for flat storage.  The boxes have wipe away panels so that the boxes can be used over and over again.  Packaways recommends using a China dry erase marker for this.  I used one of my boxes, the smallest one, to store the arts and crafts my children use.  The other box, just to see how durable it is, I used as a toy box for the kids.  I put all sorts of toys in it.  The box was quite heavy.  So then came the big test, the lift and move.  A lot of boxes would have gave out thru the bottom under that weight but the Packways box hasn't.  The kids have climbed in and pushed on the box all sorts of ways.  I was letting the kids see if they could break the box. That is a true test of durabilty. The box is still in one peice and can still be reused.
Packaways 

Inside the box
Wipe away panel
Top of Closed Box
Packed Box

Follow them on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PackAways

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...