Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Perky Plus Stain Remover and Whiz Groom







Perky Plus Stain Remover and Whiz Groom were developed by professional carpet cleaners with two things in mind: Safety an Effectiveness.  Perky Plus Stain Remover is professional grade and environmentally safe, that covers their two goals.  It is also non-toxic, non-flammable, and made of "green" ingredients.  It's easy to use.  Simply use the long nozzled tip to apply to your set in stain, whether it be blood, chocolate, heavy dirt, grass stains, ink, grease, paint, pet stains, food stains, almost any stain.  Use the Whiz Groom to massage the solution deep into the fiber of the carpet and help revive worn carpet.  Then either blot up or use a rug scrubber to remove to stain.  I used my rug scrubber since I was already using it.   It really worked great.  The solution only takes 2-3 minutes to work on the stain and you can reapply if you need to but I didn't need to.  What I loved about the bottle was the nozzle.  It was long to get into the stain with a pinpoint precision.  The cleaner has a clean smell to it.  There was no other way to describe it.  Fresh and clean.  Visit www.groomindustries.com for more information.   While your there use 50OFFGRM to receive 50% off your purchase.









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...