Saturday, October 6, 2012

Creepy Halloween Shirts for those with a sense of humor



If your looking for something fun to wear this Halloween season that will be sure to catch attention then please check out these funny Halloween party tees.  My husband wore "333 Half Evil" and received compliments all over the place.  These are high quality tees that can be washed over and over again without the design logo faded, cracking, or tearing.  The size, I found are true fit so if it says XL then it will be a XL.  They have many designs to choose from, as well as shirt styles and sizes.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. i would love to have one of these shirts. i like the "chop till they drop" one lol. thanks for the info. great review!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...