Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dr. Max Powers Scar Serum






The purpose of a scar serum is to diminish the appearance of scars.  So does it work?  I believe that Dr. Max Powers Scar Serum does, in fact, work.  The directions state to  Gently rub into scar 3-4 times per day for 8 weeks on new scars; 3-4 times per day for 3-6 months on existing scars. Recommended Usage: Apply the Scar Serum will avoid the formation of the keloids scars which may appear after surgical procedures, as well as most other common scars, like acne scars.  I am really wishing that I had taken a before picture of the scar I am using this on because after 3 weeks the scar's appearance is much much better.  I have tried other scar treatments but never got the results this one has given me.  I am not sure if my results are the typical results but I am really hoping so.  The scar is paler and thinner in appearance.  They credit this to the organic rosehip oil in the serum.  It has been proven to be effective in the regeneration of skin and provide results in the treatment of burns and scars.  The Scar Serum also contains rich antioxidants, fatty acids, and Vitamin E which can also help diminish the effects of aging. This serum will work on surgical scars, scars from burns, cuts, and scrapes, even acne scars.  The serum is $22.99 but a little goes a long way, as you don't even need a full pump to apply to most scars effectively.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Momma,

    I've been trying to find out whether Dr Max would deliver to the UK (no response to inquiry via website).

    If you sourced the serum on-line, is the supplier responsive/reliable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alma!

      I did get my review sample from the website (its actually the second picture above in the review, the serum on the brown table). I received my sample super fast and didn't have an issue with them. I will see if I can get a response to your inquiry for you. I am sorry you are having an issue with contacting them. I will place my reply here since you did not leave contact information.

      ~Jo~

      Delete
    2. Hi Alma!

      It's me again.

      "International Orders
      We gladly accept orders from all around the globe. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order.If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package in Your Account. The shipping method and carrier for your package will be listed in Your Account and in your shipment confirmation e-mail."

      http://www.drmaxpowers.com/customer-service

      I hope this helps you!
      ~Jo~

      Delete
  2. Hi Jo,

    Thanks so much for your kind assistance.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...