Easy Pumpkin Roll
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup baking mix
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup butter, softened but not melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Gradually add sugar to eggs; beat eggs and sugar for about 5 minutes. Add pumpkin, baking mix and all spices.
- Spread pumpkin mixture evenly into a greased 15"x10" jelly-roll pan. (Tip: If you line it with wax paper before greasing the pan, it will help to lift the cake from the pan without sticking.) Bake at 375° for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Sift 1/2 cup powdered sugar into on a clean dish towel, enough to cover the cake. Turn cake onto the sugared towel then peel off wax paper. Starting at the smaller end, roll up cake and towel together and cool completely , with the seam side down.
- Blend cream cheese and butter until creamy, add remaining powdered sugar and vanilla, mix well.
- Carefully unroll cake. Spread with cream cheese mixture and re-roll without the towel. Place on a serving plate, seam side down. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Slice into desired thickness and enjoy!