Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kisspat Hair Color Chalk





Stock Photo


If you are looking to add simple to use, temporary hair color to you hair then you may want to check out Kisspat Hair Color Chalk.   It adds color to your hair without commitment.  If you don't like it or just don't want the color there then just wash it out.  The company recommends this method for adding the color:


Use these Pastel chalks to Chalk hair is easy:
1. Get your hair damped where you would like to apply the colors.
2. Rub on the pastel on the damp section of hair.
3. Straighten or curl your hair after finished Rubbing.
4. You can also do this with dry hair, just wet the pastel and rub onto your hair.

I found you getting a brighter more even color if you have the hair wet, more than damp but not soaked, and then rub a wet chalk on it.  Do not blot off the wetness, but instead  style with heat, whether it be a blow dryer, curl iron, flat iron, waver, or crimper.   I have tried several methods and that is what I found to work best.


The color palette I received
What I did not like about this chalk is that you have to add a lot of chalk to get the color appeal on the package, which may just be due to the fact I wasn't using it on blonde hair as the models were.  Also, that it does fade off on clothes if they clothes become moist in any way (IE sweat from heat, ect.).  The plus side is that the color washes off your hands, clothes and hair very easily.  All you need is a little bit of soap and water.


Wet Hair with wet chalk
Although the hair was not as bright as the package I am very satisfied with this product and myself as well as my girls, and a few of their friends, really enjoy experimenting and using this hair chalk on their hair.
Dry hair with wet chalk


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. My grandkids sure would love for me to have this chalk on hand. There is nothing they like better to do than to dress up, put on make up. This would add another fun dimension to their fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never seen something like this. It's great it washes out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...