Monday, November 19, 2012

"Heroes Mentors and Friends" by John Dowd Jr





 "Heroes Mentors and Friends" by John Dowd Jr is a great read if your looking for inspirational words for whatever reason.  It contains short stories as well as quotes by some famous people.  I would have to say my favorite part of this book has to be the quotes.  This book also makes many references to God but only in parts of the book.  It isn't an overpowering reference and not all stories or quotes refer to God.  That all being said I do think this would be a great book for anyone looking for a little pick me up.  You can find this book by going to Balboapress.com.  Read more about the author at: johndowdjr.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...