Friday, December 21, 2012

Active Accessories On-The-Go Hair Bands




The Active Accessories On-The-Go Hair bands stay put in the hair while giving it flare.   They stay put without snagging or knotting your hair and are perfect for the everyday active woman or child.  They were designed to handle vigorous workouts but are stylish enough to wear to the office.  My daughters absolutely love them.  They love the fact they can wear them to school but they are easy enough for them to take in and out of their own hair.  When they aren't wearing them in their hair, you can find them around their wrist as a cute little bracelet.  These hair ties are not bulky measuring  4 x 0.1 x 0.5 inches and come in several fun designs.

Polka Dot
Warm
Elegant
Cool
Neutral Prints
My images of the Active Accessories On-The-Go Hair Bands (Polka Dot):
In the package
All laid out

Up Close

Cute around the wrist

My daughter modeling the silver band


Social Media:

Disclosure:  I received a sample in order to craft my review.  No other compensation was received   All opinions are that of my own.

3 comments:

  1. these are so much cuter the elastic hair ties i use. I like the large color selections

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much nicer then scrungies!! My long hair has thinned with age and I definitely need a non tangle type to get my hair into a pony tail. These look stylish enough for me to wear to any office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister would love these! Makes me miss my long hair :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...