Monday, December 10, 2012

BH Day & Night Eyeshadow Palette




Day & Night Eyeshadow Palette from Bh Cosmetics


Day & Night Eyeshadow Palette from Bh Cosmetics is a great eye shadow palette perfect for any female young and old.  It features 30 eye shadows from the soft and subtle to the dark and daring so I am sure there is a shade for you.  The thing I liked most about this palette is the variety of shade choices and the fact it sports a rather large mirror on the lid.  an>
The Momma Blogger's Photo of the Palette

The Momma Blogger's Photo of the Palette

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...