Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Diet Doc




I recently got a chance to review Diet Doc prepackaged foods.  They are kind of like meal starters.  They come with all the dried veggies, sauce thickeners, and seasonings.  You add your fresh meat and veggies (according to the recipe that comes with the packet) and cook for a great meal. I got to choose from these:


  • Diet Doc Chili – 20 calories per serving – just add chicken and any vegetables
  • Diet Doc Steak Soup – 20 calories per serving – just add meat and vegetables
  • Diet Doc Hot & Sour Soup – 20 calories per serving – just add tofu or chicken
  • Diet Doc Chicken Gumbo – Add chicken and vegetables
  • Diet Doc Thai Chicken –Add chicken and vegetables


I choose the Steak soup, chicken Gumbo, and the Chili.  I chose these because I thought my whole family could enjoy them.  There is enough in each package to have decent sized servings.  They aren't limited to the above mentioned foods tho.  Diet Doc also has weight loss bars, shakes , “fatless” cooking oil and salad dressings.  They are all for those looking to loose weight or try the HCG Diet.  If your asking yourself What is a HCG Diet, check out the What is a HCG Diet portion of their site.

I am going to tell you the taste of the Chicken Gumbo.  There are certain veggies they ask you not to add (for the diet purpose) and this Gumbo is made without rice.  But don't count it out yet.  The lack of certain veggies and rice do not change the taste from what you expect from a Gumbo, however it does alter the texture.  But once you get past that this Diet Doc is quite tasty.  To learn more please visit The Diet Doc Diet Plan

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...