Monday, December 10, 2012

Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops





Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops are perfect for whenever your throat feels raspy or a little achy.  They come in Pucks (perfect to take along) or value sized bags.  Currently they are available in Wild Cherry and Natural Honey but they expect to make Lemon-Citrus and Licorice next year.  I got to try both flavors available, the Wild Cherry and the Natural Honey.   They did their job and soothed the throat, however I thought the taste or maybe it was the texture, was too waxy.   It wasn’t a bad flavor, per say, just not what I was used to.   They did work though.  I had a few people in my life at the time of this review that actually were in need of throat drops so I passed them out to them and asked them what they thought.  They all said they worked and some thought they tasted great and others thought the texture was off.   The texture isn’t hard like other throat drops but, well, soft-ish, hence the name and they are slightly gummy.   Overall I did like them and they are affordable.  Right now they have some deals going on.   To view them, please visit: http://pinebrothers.com/online_sales.html

A little more about Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops
  • Active Ingredients (per drop): Glycerin 62mg.
  • Purpose: Oral demulcent.
  • Inactive Ingredients: Gum Acacia, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Colored with Elderberry Concentrate, Carnauba Wax.
  • Uses: For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
  • Directions: Adults and children 3 years and over: dissolve 1 or 2 drops slowly in mouth. Repeat as needed. Best if not chewed. 
  • For children under 3, ask a doctor.
  • Warnings: Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied by fever, nausea, swelling, rash, headache, vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
  • Allergen Statement: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. we have tried these.. I like the flavors, not to over powering.!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...