Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rachel and the TreeSchoolers







Rachael and The Treeschoolers


Abacus Finch, Isaac Newt, Chroma Chameleon and a few others, along with Rachel,  will help teach your child important preschool concepts and character-building values.  In the episode we got to review. "Rainy Day" they were exploring a thunderstorm and what made the sound and light and to not be afraid.  They even used sign language to help teach the children.  My children now know what thunder and lightening really is and they also know how to sign thunder, lightening, and rain.


Honestly, my kids didn't get into the DVD at first,  I did what I do every time we review a DVD.  I put it in and sat and watched the kids watching the DVD.  They didn't seem to be too enthused at first and lost focus several times the first play through.  But during the second play through they got up and signed with Rachel and was signing and dancing to the musical parts.  Rachel is very interactive in the DVD and the DVD seems to teach by repetition.  As I am sitting here writing this review I have the theme song and her thunder/lightening song rolling through my head so the information does stick with you.

From Rachael:
Free Activity GuideParents and teachers, get your free"Rainy Day" Activity Guide, which includes fun and easy activities for at home or in the classroom. This PDF guide includes a full set of printable resources, including a My Rainy Day book template, character cards, word cards, song lyrics and fun certificate. Get the Activity Guide now


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thans for the visit to my Fb page. I just joined your site via GFC and Networked Blog (under the name marciakesterdoyle). I have the same ways to join on my site as well if you are interested. Thanks for sharing!! :-) http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...