Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snotarator Nasal Aspirator




Snotarator Nasal Aspirator a new way to help clear your baby's nasal passages of mucus   Everyone has there own way of doing this.  For me it was the nasal bulb.  You squeeze the bulb, suck the snot, then clean the bulb. The Snotarator runs off the same theory but using a slight different method.  Here is the gist.  You take the bell shaped end of this Aspirator and you attach it to your vacuum.  Yes, your vacuum.  You are probably thinking what I did at this point, won't this cause too much suction?  I attached the Snotarator to two different vacuums, one of the vacuums I used did, in my opinion, cause too much suction, but the other I used caused a gentle suction.  My baby didn't have a cold in the time span that was given to write up this review (3 weeks), but that was a good thing so how I tested this was I used water and baking soda mixture to represent the constancy of nasal mucus and placed it in the palm of my hand to suck it up.  The mixture got sucked gently into the tube and through the tubing into a canister which was removable and the device cleaned up easy.  If you are are afraid the suction will be too much by all means test it out on yourself first, by placing it against your hand/arm while it's on.  I opted to write this review to give parents another option to help clear their baby's nasal passages of mucus because I hate when kids get sick.  And it's even worse when they are very congested.  When congestion occurs you want to break it up as fast as you can to help your little one breath.  While this was designed with a baby in mind, if it has a nose you can use the Snotarator on it.  Check out this video below (can also be found on the Snotaratir website):




So if you are looking for an alternative to help remove mucus be sure to check this contraption out.  Follow Snotarator on Facebook and Twitter. Finally, to receive 10% off your order please use code: BREATHE15

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I always hated doing this to our babies-- screaming and crying and kicking-- and my kids too! It is not pleassant--but it must be done--YUK!Nasty boogies

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...