Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ateevia Botanica





Ateevia Botanica is an all natural pain relief cream used to relieve inflammation and pain from chronic and acute pain and inflammation.  I used this on my knee as I recently twisted it slightly and thought it would be good to try it there.  It says you can apply it 2-3 a day to ease inflammation and pain but can you it more if you feel the need as you can't overuse it as it is safe to use that way.  Upon first application I noticed the cream was brown and slightly gritty in appearance. It had a woody or earthy smell to it but it was not an overpowering one.   I applied it and did not notice any warmth or cool sensations.  It did feel good to rub it in though and did not cause any extra pain.  I noticed a difference on the third application as the swelling was slightly reduced and the pain had eased some so that I could use it.  

If you are into the all natural pain and inflammation relief methods, I do recommend you checking this out as it does work after several applications (which they even tell you it may take a few applications).


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...