Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Family Vinyl Decal Car Window Kits






Have you heard of Vinyl Disorder?  Vinyl Disorder is a cute little site where you can find those little stick figure people you see on the back windshield of some vehicles as your sitting at a red light.  What makes Vinyl Disorder different is that you can choose so much more than stick figures.  They offer a wide variety of designs (as well as pet designs) for use on your vehicle.  If you want the stickers but don't want to place them on your vehicle then they make reverse images you can put on a house window or wall decals for in the home use.  They have several designs to choose from and they are very reasonably priced as well.

Note:  I am currently having issues uploading my personal pictures and will update that as soon as possible.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute-- I've seen them around town

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...