Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Juppy Baby Walker Momentum





The Juppy Baby Walker Momentum is a new and interesting baby item.  The theory behind this item is to help you baby learn to walk without having to bend over and strain your back.  I remember the baby taking my fingers and bending at the waist slightly and walking with the baby as they baby takes the first steps.  You place your baby into the The Juppy as if it were a diaper cover, pull the Juppy up as far as it will go, with you your hands on the soft handles stand up and help your baby stand up.  You then walk with your baby's steps without being hunched over.  While it works and works quite well I thought the handles could be improved on.  They are cushioned but they left my hands red after walking down the hallway.  I am sure after getting used to this the redness would go away.  I just personally felt that the handles could have been padded more.  They height is adjustable so that you can be as short as 4’11” or as tall as 6’11”.  It features a zipper in the back to help with getting The Juppy on and off to provide extra support for baby.  The Juppy comes in 3 colors and you can have the front of your Juppy personalized with your baby's name if you would want.  The Juppy also comes with a handy bag for easy and very compact storage (it can easily be placed in the diaper bag).  I used The Juppy with my daughter who was 10 and a half months when we used it for the first time.  She didn't mind being put in The Juppy and loved being free of a walker or Mommy's fingers when she was trying to walk.  I could tell she was liking this new independence.  She would take a few steps and then giggle and jump about.  It may have been her jumping that caused the red hands and this may not happen with simple walking.   She was just too excited for a simple walk.  Overall I thought The Juppy Baby Walker Momentum was a nice addition to my baby's items.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Hello!! Thanks for stopping by and linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party :))

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Juppy Baby Walker looks awesome! I would love to have one for our baby who is due March 5th:) Both of our older children were early walkers, but I'm sure this only helps them advance even faster! Thanks for sharing this great product.

    babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on pregnancy. I think it would help them advance faster because they can fully see they legs moving and walking as they are using the Juppy.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...