Friday, February 22, 2013

Magic Whiteboard Letter Sheets






I got to sample the Magic Whiteboard Letter Sheets.  I had taken pictures but due to computer trouble they accidentally got deleted and I haven't been able to take new ones as of yet.  We all love the Magic Whiteboard Sheet we obtained for the review.  The sample sheet was very thin but very strong and was about 8.25 inches by 11.75 inches.  We used it to practice spelling and math and for the littler ones to practice their letters and to just draw pictures.  What we loved about this Whiteboard is that we could draw and write and then wipe it away and do it again.  It can be reused and reused again.  It was made of sturdy material so it doesn't tear easily.

You could use these for a shopping list or for an idea board or chore board or the uses I used it for above.  The uses are endless.  They Magic White Board Letter Sheets also come in other colors as well.  See Magic Whiteboard in action: http://youtu.be/y5FR6mhZnAI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...