Friday, February 15, 2013

Noxicare



I was introduced to an all-natural pain reliever called Noxicare.  Noxicare is an all-natural cream you rub onto your skin and it is supposed to relieve aches and pains of joint, nerve, and musculoskeletal.  It's odorless, non-greasy, fast acting, and long-lasting.  Which means less applications, which means the tube lasts longer as well.


So, does it work?  Sure does!  We tried this creme on four different adults, all with different types of pain (after all, we wanted to be thorough).  This creme worked for 3 of the four that tried it.  The one it didn't work for said it was good for a massage cream but he didn't feel pain relief.  Here are the other 3.

First person to use it was my friend.  She wanted to use it on her knees.  First day off a new job waitressing and helping in the kitchen of a diner.  Needless to say she was sore.  She rubbed it on and at first she said it felt like a massage as she rubbed it on, then she said it felt good because it felt like someone put ice bags on her knees, just when she thought it wouldn't change, it slowly got warm (but not hot), and then back to the ice.  She said in no time she said she couldn't tell she had worked hard at work. (And to be honest, this person also showed a very small rash shortly after using the cream but it went away rather quickly and she said it would not affect her using the cream again.  The cream worked for her so well that she will use it again.  I asked Noxicare what may have caused this and they said she may have a slight irritation or allergy to one of the 7 ingredients and to consult her doctor.  Then she told me she thought she may have a slight allergy to ginger but couldn't remember).

Next to try it was my husband.  He was in a car accident (a minor one) and has had a few pain issues with his neck and shoulder.  He has a pinched or bruised nerve.  He rubbed the cream on and said he didn't experience the cold and warm effects our friend had but rather a nice tingly sensation that felt oh so good.  He also stated that really helped his shoulder and he was pain free for a while, while it didn't full stop the pain in his neck but did give him more motion in his neck and dulled down the pain considerably.

Then I tried it.  I tried it on my knees to my ankles.  I am on my feet a lot throughout the day with the kids.  I never felt the warm sensation that my friend felt.  But I did feel a combination of what the previous two felt.  I felt a cold tingle sensation.  Almost the feeling you get after a good massage and a cool shower.  I loved it.  My legs couldn't tell they had been going all day.  For something that contains no medicine, I was quite impressed.

Which brings me to what is actually in it.  Noxicare contains 7 natural ingredients to make you feel better.    For those who love the all natural approach this is great for you.  Those natural ingredients are Turmeric, Willow Bark, Ginger, Rosemary Extract, Holy Basil, Boswellia Extract, and Alpha Lipoic Acids.


Noxicare™ is a breakthrough natural, patent-pending pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with NO known side effects and without a prescription. (taken straight from the Noxicare Website)
Noxicare is available in a cream for a local pain reliever.  Noxicare is also available in tablets, for an all over pain relief.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...