Friday, February 15, 2013

Warm Traditions Hot Water Bottles



Do you remember when you were little and you told your Mom (or Dad) you were feeling well, whether it be a tummy ache or a ear ache or a muscle ache, they would fill the red rubber hot water bottle with hot water, wrap it in a towel and hand it to you and tell you to use it?  My mom did just that.  The bottle would sometimes leak, the cap would screw on crooked, the heat wouldn't last long, and they were just plain, untextured red.

With that being said, I want to introduce you to a newer hot water bottle from Warm Tradition:


They are textured with what feels like anti-slip rubber.  They come with cool covers which helps hold the heat and protect your skin from too much heat.   They have designs and shapes and even animals shapes.  The cap stays put and kind of pops after you twist it on fully to snug it into place.  They are affordable and very durable.

I can attest to the durability because I filled one up and gave it to some my children to use or play with just to see HOW durable it was.   Of course the oldest (11) used it for it's intended use but the 5 and 3 year old not so much.  The 3 year old kind of just cuddled it a lot but my 5 year old, the only boy, did what boys do best.   He tossed it around and even stepped on it and not a drop leaked out.  I am very pleased with these and I am sure you will be too.

Ways to connect:


Disclosure:  I received a sample product to help facilitate this review.  No other compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...