Monday, February 18, 2013

WILD KRATTS Creature Math App


I received this information the other day and thought that you, my readers would be interested in it.  I copied it straight from my email so that I didn't leave anything out.

PBS KIDS continues a “wild” 2013 with a new app from WILD KRATTS! The new WILD KRATTS Creature Math App allows iPad users to practice basic math skills, like addition and subtraction, as they create and care for their very own animal habitats. The app debuts on the heels of last month’s science special WILD KRATTS “Lost at Sea,” which brought millions of kids on an underwater adventure with the Kratt brothers. Over 1.3 million kids (ages 2-8) and over 1.6 million households tuned in for this hour-long underwater-themed special.

The WILD KRATTS Creature Math App is also available for $1.99 from the App Store on iPad or at www.AppStore.com/WildKrattsCreatureMath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...