Monday, April 15, 2013

Colgate Optic White

I received Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, Toothbrush, and Mouthwash complimentary in a VoxBox from Influenster.


I just wanted to take a moment to tell you all what I thought of this trio.  I added it to my dental hygiene regimen about a week and a half ago and must say I do see a brighter smile and so does everyone else.  The toothbrush does wonders to polish the teeth as you brush.  The toothpaste tastes minty not medicine-y but not too minty.  I am not a fan of the mouthwash however.  I thought it tasted a little like peroxide and its very hard to get the taste out of your mouth.  I still use it because it is recommended to use the trio for maximum results.  So, so far so good with the Colgate Optic White regimen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...