Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Beatrice Munson



Beatrice Munson

by: Lorena Bathey




Beatrice Munson is a book I am currently reading and after I have finished the book I will return with a full review.  So far I really like the book as I can relate with some of the things that goes on being a Stay at Home Mom.  What do you do when someone you disagree with moves into your neighborhood?  That is one of the issues Marissa Lyons faces when Beatrice Munson moves in across the street.  Please stay tuned for a full review at the conclusion of the book.  So far it is a great read but I haven't had much time for reading.  I wish I could just read this book uninterrupted for a while as I think it would be very worth it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...