Saturday, August 17, 2013

ToiletTree Skin Care System (Review)








I recently got to review a Skin Care System from ToiletTree. I was actually kind of impressed by this hand held gadget. It is supposed to help remove the skins dead cells to leave you with smooth skin. I think it did it's job rather well. There are interchangeable heads to the device. These are disks that contain either brushes or pumice stones. 

The pumice stone works to remove calluses and soften the tough skin on the foot. The large brush disk is meant for use on the body as it covers more space. The smaller brushes are meant to help clean the face area. There is a soft brush and a more firm brush. I recommend starting with the softer brush because if you have sensitive skin the firmer brush may cause redness. The facial brushes are good to remove stubborn makeup and give you a deep clean. The batteries used to power this are AA and are housed in the handle of the wand.


I used my favorite foot wash, body wash, and facial cleanser the first time I used this System. The System did make a noticeable change in my skin. It felt softer after using it. I used a body scrub on the big brush, a foot wash on the pumice stone, and a non abrasive facial wash on the soft, smaller brush. I loved the way the body scrub helped to give it a massage type feeling. 

Clean up is easy, just rinse the brushes and wipe the handheld clean and hang to dry using the handy attached rope handle (which also helps in the shower so it does not slip and fall to the shower floor). The only thing I had to find was a smaller place to store the attachments. If the bristles on the brush looked a little mashed down, this is fine, just simply rinse under hot water and kind of fluff the bristle back up, they will return to the normal position. I have used this several times so far, and so has my oldest daughter. For the price, $39.95, it is a great item to add to your hygiene routine. You can purchase this System at ToiletTree or Amazon.

About the Skin Care System:

Skin Care System Features:
  • System includes 4 interchangeable brush heads: 2 face brushes (1 soft for sensitive skin, 1 medium for normal skin); 1 large body brush; 1 pumice sphere for tough foot skin
  • Battery operated (4 AA batteries included with purchase)
  • Water-resistant design allows for use in the shower
  • Water-resistant strap for convenient hanging and storage
  • Available in 6 colors: Pink, Purple, Green, Blue, Gray, and Black

Skin Care System Benefits:
  • Reduces the appearance of problem areas, such as: dead skin cells, oily skin, dry patches, fine lines, blemishes, visible pores, blackheads and wrinkles
  • Stimulates skin renewal and improves overall skin clarity and appearance
  • Energizes skin and leaves it smooth, soft and radiant
  • Cleans deep to help remove stubborn makeup
  • Enhances absorption of moisturizes
How to find Skin Care System:

Twitter: @ToiletTreeProd
Facebook: ToiletTreeProducts
Pinterest: ToiletTreeProducts
Website: Toilet Tree
Amazon: Amazon

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product to help form a review. All thoughts and opinions in this review are that of my own.

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome review-- after I think this might be one of the items I have on the get list real soon--I hope not to spendy here--

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...